The Capital Projects Feasibility Programme (CPFP) is a cost-sharing grant that contributes to the cost of feasibility studies likely to lead to projects that will increase local exports and stimulate the market for South African capital goods and services.
The grant is capped at R8 million to a maximum of 50% of the total costs of the feasibility study for projects outside Africa and 55% of the total costs of the feasibility study for projects in Africa.
- The approval of the grant is calculated as a percentage of the total cost of the feasibility study and is payable according to completed milestones as pre-determined at approval stage by the dti.
- The approval of the feasibility study will be capped to a maximum reimbursable cost-sharing grant of R8 million.
- the dti’s grant contribution will be capped at five percent (5%) of the cost of the envisaged investment project limited to R8 million.
- The applicant is required to inform and request approval from the dti should the agreed milestone dates and/or scope of work change by sending a formal request and a revised schedule of milestones activities.
- If the approval is granted, the applicant will receive the approval letter with the Terms and Conditions which need to be accepted, the letter with Terms and Conditions must be signed and returned to the dti within ten (10) working days of deemed receipt. Failure to comply with requirement will render the approved grant to be withdrawn.
- the dti, or duly appointed representative, reserves the right to carry out inspections and site visits from time to time, on activities of the approved applicant in addition to technical reviews of project deliverables.
Should you be interested in applying for the incentive, Dream Team Capital can assist you. Contact us today for professional assistance in streamlining your application for the Capital Projects Feasibility Programme incentive.